Tuesday, August 5, 2008

4 more days

Only four more days at Exeter. It is unbelievable. Seems just like yesterday when I first stepped down frm the bus, and onto campus. It seem just like yesterday when I was so confused and lost and wandering around with a map always in my bag. Now I now where everything is, and I know the names of most of the people who pass by me. I have settled in, well I have actually felt settled in ever since the first night. It is such a happy feeling. Well now I have to leave. I want to go to a summer program again. Not exeter, cuz I cant get financial aid twice. Not next summer though, because my parents probably won't allow it. I will go to either Andover or Choate and have the high school summer program experience summer of sophomore year. Yay!

1 comment:

Macedonia said...

duyen i hope you have a great last day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome home i think your school schedule came today, mines did. so then we can talk and compare which classes we have together.