Monday, July 28, 2008

Back from Boston

I got back from Boston yesterday. It was not at all educational, which I expected it to be. It was just a fun excursion. We went to see the Blue Man group, and to the aquarium, and the museum of science where I bought freeze dried ice cream that astronauts eat. It was good, but the texture was so odd. It was five bucks -_-. We stayed at an ultra cool hotel: the Marriot. There was a pool where I swam in. The second day there I woke up at 6 to go swimming. They gave us food vouchers so we could eat at places in the mall. We ate breakfast at the hotel and dinner was at a nice restauraunt once. I'll try to post pictures.

Bad thing: after we checked out, I realized I had forgotten my sunglasses. One of the teachers had to go back with me to get it and they were pissed. Because we were behind the other group, he had to get a cab to go to Quincy Market where we were meeting up. Then we shopped and stuff. Then we went back to the hotel to wait for the bus and I realized I forgot my PHONE CHARGER. I had to go back in my room AGAIN and I felt so bad.

No comments: