Friday, July 11, 2008

July 11, 2008 - Heat Rash

I got a heat rash damn it. I never got a heat rash before. . . . and it itches really bad. I tried finding the infirmary yesterday, and I was rushed and accidentally went in to a boys' dorm (which is strictly prohibited cuz they're scared ppl will get freaky) I found it today and it is freaky big, like a real doctor's office with real staff and stuff. They have me hydrocortisone cream and I'm worried they're gonna charge my dad's credit card.

I went to the bookstore today and bought a teddy bear that was almost twenty bucks. I don't know if i should have done that but it was so soft and cute for my sister. My sister deserves an expensive teddy ^_^. I also got a 200 minute phone card cuz I used my 100 minute super quick in a few days. I think there will be another blog for this day l8ter. G2g.

No comments: