Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Unfair punishment

At Exeter, there is this rule that if your lights aren't out by 11, then you have to check in early on Saturday, 10:30 and not 11. It's not that serious but it is a punishment and you are in trouble. I had to go to the bathroom about ten minutes after 11 yesterday, and I turned my light on and propped my door so I wouldn't have to bring the key with me. The guy on duty (there is a man in a girls' dorm O_o) was strolling around and he saw my light on. He gave me the punishment of early check-in when there was a girl also coming out of the bathroom with me and she was brushing her teeth when she was supposed to do that very much earlier!!!!!!!!!! I saw the chart, and she didn't get punished.

This is so unfair. I could talk to the dorm head, who is also my advisor, but I don't want to argue. What should I do I am so . . . . . . agitated. . . . . frustrated. . . . . confused.. . . . . . . .. . . . seriously

No comments: