Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dance or relatives?

I made plans to stay with my (rather distant) relatives who live in Massachusetts. The same day!! (this Saturday) is one of only TWO school dances here at Exeter. What should I do, move the relative visit to next Sat which I know will complicate things and I really don't want to be a bother to anybody but I also really want to go the dance. I want to experience everything possible here and I don't want to miss out but I also don't want to upset my family. Oh my god, by writing this I just figured out what I will do. Blogs are cool.

There are so many decisions I have to make right now, and I am emotionally fragile because I am so far from home for such a long time. I am so mad agitated frustrated confused that I could cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from anger. . . . . . idk . . . . . . . .. .. . .

1 comment:

Macedonia said...

you should move the date of the relatives thing, although i just told you this on gmail...