Wednesday, July 16, 2008

College Fair

There was a college fair yesterday at 6:30. Representatives from prestigious schools like Dartmouth, Brown, and Columbia were there. It was so amazing to be there and to be in the presence of such big names. Harvard wasn't there though, which disappointed me. I now have pamphlets from Ivy League schools (and a few other no namers that I took so I don't hurt the people's feelings lol jk) and it is so amazing just to think about these things. I don't think I will ever throw the pamphlets away. They are souvenirs and awesome.

There is a college trip visit to Dartmouth soon, and it sounds insanely awesome. However, it costs 25 dollars. I need the people's opinions. Should I? If the people read this, the people must comment! It contains information to my future.

No comments: