Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Karaoke & Salsa

Karaoke at 3 today in the Agora. The singing part was not the most exciting thing of the occasion. The dj lady gave us breaks and she just played songs. These guys started break dancing and like showing off. They were having dance offs and break dancing and they were awesome! This one guy was like vibrating his hips and it was disturbing but very skillful. What is the deal with fight-dancing and shoving off each other's hats? It gets annoying after a while. . .

I came back from Salsa dancing just recently. The lady was super energetic and talented too! At first, there was only me and four of my friends. Then one girl left because she felt weird. After thirty minutes, the Latinos came. LATE. Anyways, we started feeling awkward because most of them were from Spanish speaking countries and they were probably really skilled at these dances. I felt extremely out of place. What was an Asian girl doing at Salsa dancing classes? We had to leave around 7 :45 in order to get back to our dorm in time for 8 o clock check in. Made a quick stop at the Grill for pop. Put my clothes in the dryer, then came back to my room to do homework.

No comments: