Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pre:Boston

Tomorrow, which shall be a Friday, I shall depart with my academic cluster to go on an excursion into Boston where we shall enrich our knowledge of crime scene investigation. I do not know what will happen precisely, but I am rather looking forward to it. We are going to take a bus into Boston and stay at a hotel with a pool. Hotels with pools can't be that bad right? And it's a Marriot. . .. . . with food provided for ^_^ except for two meals which totally sucks butt : P.

Btw, I totally splurged on socks today. 15 bucks for Juicy knee highs. 15 could have gotten me a new top. . . but I have enough tops. . . . . and i have none knee high socks. . . . but what chances do I have to wear bottoms that go with my knee highs? . . . . . but they were cute. . . . . . .^_^

1 comment:

Macedonia said...

omg u got juicy knee highs? me too! haha i was like should i? cuz duyen and her juicy thing hating it and stuff...but over summer i have grown to luv that brand and got some other stuff from ther...i cant believe u got juicy...